Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Milestone...

Another milestone behind us.....first of all on Saturday night on the way to Target I felt Greylin kick me for the first time. We were stopped at a stop light and it felt like someone flicked me in the stomach!! Haha.... It was such a weird feeling. I couldnt stop smiling after that. The past few days I feel him randomly but not alot yet, but I am sure it is coming. Patrick keeps asking me what it feels like, and the only way to describe it, is like everyone says, a flutter (like a gas bubble) or like when someone flicks you in the tummy. It is really a strange sensation.

Also, we had our 19 week ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great! Greylin weighs about 9oz now and is moving like crazy. In fact he was moving too much and the ultrasound tech had a problem measuring him. At this point, I started thinking about which of our personalities to blame his behavior on....but then I realized Patrick and I are both difficult and that we are in TROUBLE either way!! :) I told the ultrasound tech that Greylin already has a nickname for this type of behavior...Gremlin!! :) He was definitely being a cute Gremlin though! It is crazy how fast they grow at this point! He was a tadpole just a few weeks ago and now he looks so sweet!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

what an awesome feeling... i actually miss that part of pregnancy! glad to hear all is well :)

chelsea said...

Ahhhh that is sooo exciting:) Little wiggleworm!