Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thoughts from Daddy...

So, after this weekend with all of our friends and family around, I have to say that I am really excited about the baby coming. For all that don't know yet, we have decided on a name for our little boy. And the name is....Greylin Corbit Finch. I can't wait for baby Grey to come. After spending time with Criag and Holly's little girl, Colbie, it is really starting to hit me, that I am really ready to be a dad. Just watching them interact with her and allowing us to be apart of the whole experience has been just awesome. The way she looks at them when they hold her, talk to her, and just love on her makes me very anxious to see how Grey will look at us. Talking with everyone about Grey has brought more excitement that being a dad will be one of the best things in the world. At first, I was a little nervous about being a dad, and which I still kinda am, but the feeling is changing. A good change. Being able to watch the ultra sound and watching him move and grow the last 18 weeks has been some experience. This morning, Krystal brought home some more pics of Grey, which she took at work. One of the pics is Grey sucking his thumb. It makes me want him to be here so bad! When I hold Colbie, it feels so natural. It makes me wanna be able to hold my little boy now! Anyways, I just thought I would throw some feelings around this Sunday as I think about our family growing. I love you Krystal and Baby Grey.

P.S. Here is the pic of Grey sucking his thumb!




No comments: